2015 Women's Business Center National ConferenceIt's time to register for the 2015 Women's Business Centers National Conference! Presented by the Association of Women's Business Centers (AWBC) in collaboration with the Women's Business Border Center with training and presentations from the U.S. Small Business Administration. The conference will:
- Focus on leadership, capacity building and sustainability for your center
- Expand your network of key advisors and mentors
- Share best practices and lessons learned Increase your toolbox of resources to assist your clients
DatesSeptember 16, 2015: Special pre-conference session 8am - 11:30am Conference Officially Begins - 12noon - 5pm
September 17, 2015: 8am - 5pm
September 18, 2015: 8am - 1pm
Please plan your flights to attend all sessions
RegistrationAll attendees must be registered. Please click the link below and confirm your spot at the conference! There is a conference fee to cover the cost of meals, materials, speakers and facilities. WBCs get the Early Bird rate of $195 per person. After July 15th the rate is $250 per person. Non-WBCs must pay $250 per person. Attendance by two of your WBC staff is covered by the SBA WBC grant. There is no limit to the number of attendees per WBC, however please note that only two may attend using grant funds.
WBCs click here to register!
Non-WBCs click here to register!
Location and Hotel ReservationWyndham El Paso Airport Hotel
2027 Airway Blvd
El Paso, TX 79925
The Wyndham El Paso Airport Hotel is sold out. Nearby hotels include:
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham (shares the parking lot with the Wyndham)
2001 Airways Blvd.
1700 Airway Blvd.
Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
6789 Boeing Dr.
Courtyard Marriott El Paso Airport
6610 International Road
Shuttle from airport is provided by the Wyndham
SponsorsSponsors can click here to register their attendees.
- Where: Wyndham Hotel, El Paso, Texas
- When: September 16-18, 2015
- Start Time: Noon on Sept. 16th, with optional morning sessions starting at 8am
- End Time: 1:00 PM on Sept. 18th
- Accommodations: Rooms at the Wyndham Hotel are sold out. See other options in the "Location and Hotel Reservation" section.
Registration: $195 before July 20th for WBCs, $250 after.
WBCs click here to register
Non-WBCs click here to register