Become a Member Today!To become a member of the AWBC, or to renew your membership, please complete our Online Membership Form. Next, pay your annual membership fee ($400 for the first center, $300 for each additional) through PayPal, or by mailing a check to the address below. If you would like an invoice emailed to you, please send your request to email@example.com.
Mail checks to:
Mi Casa Resource Center WBC
Attn: Elena Vasconez
345 S Grove Street
Denver, CO 80219
Please make check payable to:
Association of Women's Business Centers
Membership is open to all Women’s Business Centers.
1. A unified voice in Washington, DC to advocate for the interests of Women’s Business Centers and the women entrepreneurs we serve. AWBC employs a government relations firm to advise and guide us in our efforts to ensure that elected officials and stakeholders recognize and support the important and growing role of women-owned businesses in our economy and to sustain federal funding targeted specifically to women’s needs.
2. Click here to view your member benefits.
3. Shared resources. Find a mentor and organizational and program development tools to expand your WBC’s capacity and effectiveness.
4. AWBC works closely with the SBA to improve processes and procedures to help WBCs function more efficiently and effectively.
5. AWBC members receive a 25-seat QuickBooks teaching license from Intuit
6. Members receive a free Constant Contact account with up to 10,000 contacts.
7. Members receive a discounted Starter Package or a $1,000 discount on the purchase of a regular license to use VistaShare's Outcome Tracker database tool. Existing users receive a free module to add on to their existing system.
Annual membership is $400 with reduced rates available for multiple memberships from the same organization. Additional memberships are $300 for each center beyond the first.